Current job vacancies
Project manager specialising in .NETStart date January 2021 | Permanent | Full-time (40 hours/week)
Together with the rest of the team, you will develop software, help to shape the technological direction of the company, and manage the implementation of projects in coordination with our marketing department and product owners. Your main tasks:
- Organising projects, starting with discussing the requirements and developing the concept and prototype, all the way through to implementation and testing
- Coordinating partners and subcontractors and reviewing results
- Taking responsibility for project costing and compliance with schedules and budgets
- Providing support for complex development tasks on projects
- Degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in leading complex software projects for rich client applications, including in particular fixed-price projects, and in methods and processes relating to software development projects
- Excellent knowledge of .NET / C#
- Experience in implementing large application systems based on .NET project work and expanding project business
- A conceptual and analytical way of working, and intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel to project sites
Your future with us
You can expect a culture that is built on responsibility and a high degree of autonomy, a friendly working environment and team-oriented colleagues, an attractive and fair salary, and 30 days’ holiday allowance. We understand the importance of offering flexible working hours for a good work/life balance, as well as a pleasant working environment in an open-minded team with flat hierarchies.
Please send your application (including a CV in English), along with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date, to Ms Emilia Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org).